How is the door gasket adhered?
The gasket is attached to your stove with a high temperature stove and gasket cement. Should the gasket fail, replacement gasket and adhesive is readily available at your local hardware store.
How do I replace the door gasket?
- Ensure appliance is not in operation and is thoroughly cooled.
- Remove old door gasket and clean channel.
- Using an approved, high temperature gasket cement, apply a thin coat in bottom of channel.
- Starting at hinge side of door, work 3/8-inch diameter fiberglass gasket material into channel around door unit, end butt and trim to length to ensure no gaps.
- Close door and allow three to four hours for cement to set before firing appliance.